Since launching in October 2020, CIRCA has pioneered a new way to exhibit and experience urgent ideas outside the gallery by commissioning work from artists including Ai Weiwei, Cauleen Smith, Eddie Peake and Anne Imhof.
We are proud to announce that CIRCA has been extended for another year on the Piccadilly Lights with a new commission by Patti Smith in January 2021. To celebrate, we are offering 1,000 people the opportunity to support free public art and c. YOUR NAME IN LIGHTS.
“CIRCA offers a very important platform for artists
to exercise their practice and reach out to the public.” – Ai Weiwei
Motivated by the desire to inspire free thinking, support communities and unite people in the public space, we are seeking your help to continue our free public art programme.
Whether you attend in person or watch online, your financial support helps make CIRCA available for everyone to c. Please consider supporting us from as little as £100 and we will proudly show your name in lights, every evening at c.20:21, until the end of next year.
Each supporter will receive a signed print by Josef O’Connor.
- Step 1: Choose an available field from the below grid.
- Step 2: Select the amount you wish to donate: £100, £1,000 or £5,000
- Step 3: Enter your name and click buy
Support CIRCA from as little as £100 and help champion new ideas in the public space. In return, we will proudly display your name on the Piccadilly Lights screen, every evening next year:
- Your support will enable CIRCA to continue providing free access to new ideas in the public space and
- Enable us to continue commissioning new work and
- Invest in creatives and support local communities via the CIRCA ECONOMY initiative which raised £90,000 this year.
- We are proud to be an independent platform and, most importantly, your support will ensure the sustainability of our practice.
Thank you again for all of the amazing support throughout c.20:20! Wishing you a Happy Holidays
p.s save the date for New Years Eve, 23:45GMT. Announcement to follow ;)